Subscribe: ITUNES | ANDROID | STITCHER | RSS FEED
I’m changing my podcast again. Here’s why.
- I feel like I’m going through an existential crisis. What do I want my podcast to be?
- Last episode, I cut out a big chunk talking about this because I wasn’t sure I was ready to say it, and I think it was boring too.
- I spoke about my shifting mindset towards podcasting
- My rising desire to do more conversation podcasts
- And how I’ve been getting more like an audio diary lately and enjoying the format
- I’ve started to see AADA as my podcast. I’m not doing it for anybody else
- I’m not brave enough to call it The Craig Burgess Podcast
- So far in my eyes I’ve done two seasons
- The first season, episode 1-80, was all about information to help people with their marketing
- The second season,episode 81-now, is all about doing my podcast my way, a heavily produced thing
- And now, I’ve got the desire to do season 3, an audio diary of sorts
- From probably tomorrow, I’ll be switching to season 3
- Ill be talking about design still, but no scripts
- No music
- No promotion, just me and the mic
- Talking about stuff
- I’m interested to find out if it makes my download numbers go down or up
- And to see if you find it more interesting or more boring
- Let’s see.
Support Ask a Designer Anything