Subscribe: ITUNES | ANDROID | STITCHER | RSS FEED
Why is it so important that you do stuff you’re rubbish at?
- When we first turn up on this earth, we’re rubbish at everything.
- When we get older, we get good at some stuff.
- When we get a little bit older, we get good at quite a few things, and we get used to that feeling.
- We get to a point where we don’t really like feeling inadequate at something anymore, and that’s really bad.
- We actually forget what it feels like to learn something new. To be humble. To get those synapses firing again.
- Today I talk about a couple of things I’m doing that I’m bad at, like podcasting and BJJ.
Support Ask a Designer Anything