Subscribe: ITUNES | ANDROID | STITCHER | RSS FEED
So, what actually is a GOOD brand?
- A good brand isn’t automatically the prettiest
- A good brand isn’t a good logo
- A good brand isn’t one that wins lots of awards
- A good brand is one that properly represents your businesss or organisation
- It takes the personality and ethos of you and the other people in your business and distills it down into a logo, colour, font, van design, website
- It doesn’t grate when you meet somebody behind the brand. It makes sense.
Support Ask a Designer Anything