Subscribe: ITUNES | ANDROID | STITCHER | RSS FEED
I ventured over to LinkedIn the other day, and this is what I discovered.
- I was looking at LinkedIn today, and you could argue this is the most business-focused social network
- It showed me that nearly nobody gets LinkedIn, and it reminded me of something I’ve been thinking a lot about this year
- It’s not my idea, I’ve read it in loads of books, article, etc.
- Stop pushing YOUR MESSAGE. Stop pushing out messages, and start interacting
- Start sharing USEFUL information. Make yourself indispensable.
- Stop “MARKETING” and start being useful.
Support Ask a Designer Anything