Subscribe: ITUNES | ANDROID | STITCHER | RSS FEED
I’ve completed day one. Let me tell you what happened.
- I’ve always been a night owl. I’m curious to find out if I can turn myself into a morning person.
- I managed to get up at 4.30am!
- This is already a massive achievement for me, and I could just go back to bed and be happy now I know I’ve managed to achieve this first step. But I’m not going to obviously.
- Going to bed early was the most difficult thing for me: I managed to get to sleep around 22.30, which meant 6 hours sleep (but my fitbit told me I only managed 5 hours)
- I’m not going to be doing one of these episodes every day about my sleeping habits, that would get boring. I’m just cataloguing this first day.
Support Ask a Designer Anything