Subscribe: ITUNES | ANDROID | STITCHER | RSS FEED
Create a wall of noise around your brand and the effects can be huge.
- Recent estimates suggest that the average Brit spends almost nine hours on media devices every day. In that time, each of us is exposed to 5,000 marketing messages and more than 100,000 words trying to convince us to do something
- There’s a concept in marketing called the wall of noise.
- It’s the idea that you push out so much stuff across different platforms that you can’t be ignored.
- Gary Vaynerchuk does it well. He puts out so much content that you can’t ignore him.
- It’s a method for beating the algorithms of things like Facebook and Instagram, and increasingly Twitter that aren’t chronological.
Support Ask a Designer Anything