It’s unbelievable how much money some people are making with the internet. Let me introduce you to some.
Subscribe: ITUNES | ANDROID | STITCHER | RSS FEED
- The internet isn’t just a consumption machine. It’s not just a place to find funny cat pictures, youtube videos and blogs.
- The internet is the business playground for some many businesses that get it.
- asos.com – $1.4 billion
- airbnb.com – $1.7 billion
- TripAdvisor – $1.5 billion
- Amazon – $135 billion
- Facebook – $27 billion
- Google/Alphabet – $90 billion
- You aren’t going to start by making billions, but you have to sit up and take notice of these numbers.
- By comparison, Apple made $215 billion last year
- The biggest internet companies aren’t far off these numbers.
- What can you do online differently?
Support Ask a Designer Anything