I talk about scheduling and batching things to make things more efficient.
Subscribe: ITUNES | ANDROID | STITCHER | RSS FEED
- I’ve fallen out of love with schedules recently, as I discussed in episode 186 about planning my podcast
- I wanted my podcast to feel more spontaneous, but I’d estimate it’s making my podcast twice as difficult
- Wherever possible, you should separate the ideas and thinking tasks from the production tasks.
- If you plan upfront then produce later, you’ll be faster at both tasks
- Using trello to plan my personal content schedule (photo)
- All this stuff can be applied to anybody needs to write regular content
How I use Trello and the Calander plugin to plan my podcast
Support Ask a Designer Anything