I talk about my first design job. Awww.
Subscribe: ITUNES | ANDROID | STITCHER | RSS FEED
- I wrote an answer on Quora recently that I thought would also make a good podcast episode.
- I answered the question: What was your first graphic designer job like?
- I randomly decided to apply for this job and never expected to get it.
- I struggled to deal with criticism and I used to get too attached
- I wasn’t capable of understanding how to improve things
- I wasn’t a very good designer
- I was the only designer in the company
- I had to learn everything and do everything myself
- It was hard.
Support Ask a Designer Anything