It’s a title that’s a bit clickbaity today, but it’s true. Let me explain.
Subscribe: ITUNES | ANDROID | STITCHER | RSS FEED
- It’s taken me a lot of years to realise this.
- Before I took marketing seriously
- After I took marketing seriously
- Your level of marketing dictates your quality of clients
- No marketing: anybody
- Some marketing: some people you want
- Lots of marketing done properly: pick and choose the ones you want to work with
- Marketing is more important than your clients because eventually marketing becomes the way you choose your clients
Support Ask a Designer Anything