This is my old style of podcast before I drastically changed the style of it. This was when I was making educational and information podcasts about design, marketing and business. Feel free to listen to it, but my new style of podcast started from Episode 80.
Today I’m talking about how to approach a design meeting, and the best questions to ask a designer when you’ve been asked to feedback on work.
- 1:00 – Don’t ask silly things
- 1:33 – Ask the designer to explain how they arrived at this solution
- 2:25 – Why is this the most appropriate solution?
- 3:35 – Did you try anything else that didn’t work? And can I see some of your initial sketchbook work?
- 4:50 – Who is this aimed at? What’s the target market?
- 5:44 – How best to approach asking your designer to make your logo bigger…
Find me online